In this article, we are sharing with you different types of Warren Buffett Quotes latest, old, and also unique.
Latest Warren Buffett Quotes 2022
- Only when the tide goes out do you discover who’s been swimming naked.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.
- Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.
- Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1
- Price is what you pay. Value is what you get
- Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
- It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.
- Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.
- When a management with a reputation for brilliance tackles a business with a reputation for bad economics, it is the reputation of the business that remains intact.
- I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.
- It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.
- I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.
- Derivatives are financial weapons of mass destruction.
- Predicting rain doesn’t count. Building arks does.
Best Warren Buffett Quotes 2022
- Our favorite holding period is forever.
- I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years.
- Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it.
- In the 20th century, the United States endured two world wars and other traumatic and expensive military conflicts; the Depression; a dozen or so recessions and financial panics; oil shocks; a flu epidemic; and the resignation of a disgraced president. Yet the Dow rose from 66 to 11,497.
- Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing.
- Basically, when you get to my age, you’ll really measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.
- Today people who hold cash equivalents feel comfortable. They shouldn’t. They have opted for a terrible long-term asset, one that pays virtually nothing and is certain to depreciate in value.
- The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective.
- I bought a company in the mid-’90s called Dexter Shoe and paid $400 million for it. And it went to zero. And I gave about $400 million worth of Berkshire stock, which is probably now worth $400 billion. But I’ve made lots of dumb decisions. That’s part of the game.
- You do things when the opportunities come along. I’ve had periods in my life when I’ve had a bundle of ideas come along, and I’ve had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I’ll do something. If not, I won’t do a damn thing.
- Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them. If they were jerks before they had money, they are simply jerks with a billion dollars.
- It’s never paid to bet against America. We come through things, but it’s not always a smooth ride.
- I sent one e-mail in my life. I sent it to Jeff Raikes at Microsoft, and it ended up in court in Minneapolis, so I am one for one.