10 Tips for Leaving a Toxic Relationship
1. Build a Support System
2. Stay Firm With Your Decision to Leave
3. Cut Off Contact - Toxic people can be manipulative and may use emotional blackmail to lure you back in.
4. Know That You Deserve Better
5. Seek Professional Help From a Therapist
6. Keep a Journal of Your Emotions
7. Make a Detailed Plan - If you don’t currently have a career, you might consider going to school, getting new training, or beginning a job.
8. Surround Yourself With Positivity
10. Stick With Your Decision
How to maintain a Healthy Relationship