The 10 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks
1. Billionaire Vodka – $3.7 Million: With a brand motto of “It’s good to be the king”, Billionaire Vodka produces the alcoholic drink entirely by hand and completely on demand.
2. Tequila Ley .925 – $3.5 Million: They claim that the 6,400 different diamonds on the bottle help to improve the flavour of the tequila, which is why it’s so expensive to buy.
3. Henri IV Dudognon Heritage Cognac Grande Champagne – $2 Million: Kicking off our top 3, is this heritage cognac that costs a massive, $2 Million.
4. Russo-Baltique Vodka – $1.35 Million: Costing a whopping $1.35 Million for a bottle, you’re going to really need to love your Vodka to buy a bottle of this stuff.
5. Diva Vodka – $1 Million: This is the only Vodka in the world to be filtered through precious gemstones after being filtered the traditional way.
6. Mendis Coconut Brandy VS – $1 Million: Mendis created a brandy made from coconuts entirely, so it’s no surprise that it might fetch such a high price!
7. Macallan 64 Year Old In Lalique – $625,000: It was actually made to break records, so it’s no surprise that has one hell of a price tag.
8. 1945 Romanee-Conti Wine – $558,000: Romanee-Conti has become the king of collectable wines, and 1945 is considered its most prized vintage.
9. Armand de Brignac Midas – $265,000: Made super famous and popular by rappers and sports star, Armand de Brignac Midas champagne is the worlds most expensive champagne ever!
10. Dalmore 62 – $215,000: This one’s a bit of a mystery, as no one really knows where it gets its name from, or the process that made the single-malt so expensive.