If you are also frustrated with “Why is the Vizio Paramount Plus not working“, then you are not alone. I also faced this issue while I was watching the TV. Then I found the solution.
First I tried to find the issue and then I jumped on the solution. So, You can try the below methods to find the issue and then follow the Solution. Let’s discuss all the methods to solve the problem.
Does your Vizio TV is Compatible With Paramount Plus?
The first thing you need to check is whether the Paramount Plus is Compatible with Vizio Smart TV or not. but you don’t know how to check. Let’s see some facts about this.
The year 2017 or before 2017 Vizio TV model does not support Paramount Plus. The reason for not being compatible is their processor. Their processor was too old and they can’t handle the Paramount Plus (on-demand live-streaming service provider).
If you want to know the Vizio TV series that is compatible with Paramount Plus then here it is.
- P-Series Quantum
- P-Series Quantum X
- M-Series Quantum
If your Vizio TV comes under the given series then your Vizio TV is compatible with Paramount Plus and you can watch it.
Power Cycle Your Vizio TV
If your Vizio TV is compatible with Paramount Plus then you have to Power cycle your Vizio TV first.
- Switch off the Vizio TV.
- Remove the Plug from the Power outlet.
- Wait for 60 seconds.
- Now plugin your Vizio TV.
- Turn on the TV and check whether the App is working or not.
If still, you are facing Vizio Paramount Plus not Working then go for the next step.
Power Cycle the Wi-fi Router
The second step is to Power cycle your Wi-fi router. If you are wondering why you should Power cycle your Wi-fi router then here is the answer. By power cycle, you can release the temporary data and if the wifi router has any frequency problem then it makes the frequency signal strong. Let’s see the steps to the Power cycle.
- Unplug the Vizio TV from the Power source.
- Now wait for 1 minute.
- Now plugin the wire in the power outlet.
- Turn on the Wi-fi router.
It will take some time to start and then check whether the Paramount Plus is working or not.
Check the Internet Speed
If you are using Wi-fi Router or any other internet connection then check the speed of the Internet. It should be stable. If you are having good speed of the internet then the chances are high to work the Paramount Plus.
If you don’t know how to check the Internet Speed, then Check your Internet speed here. If your internet speed is stable, then don’t worry. Go to the next step and find the issue.
Update Your Vizio TV
Check for the Vizio TV update. If you are updating Vizio Tv firmware regularly then it can be the issue. Just follow the below steps to Update.
- Go to the settings using the Remote control.
- Find the option Update there.
- Choose that option and click on Check for Updates.
- If any update you see then click on it.
- Once it is done your Vizio TV will automatically restart.
When it’s started check the paramount plus and see whether it is working or not. if still not working then move on to the next step.
Update Paramount Plus
Also, you have to check whether the Paramount Plus App is updated or not. If you didn’t update the App then go for the update and check.
- Turn on the Vizio TV.
- Go to the menu using the Remote control.
- Find the Application section.
- Once you find the Paramount Plus, click on it.
- Now you will see the update option there click on it.
- Your Paramount Plus will Update.
You can check your App After Updation. If the issue still persists then you can follow the below steps for “Why is the Vizio Paramount Plus not working”.
Clear the Paramount Plus Cache
The important factor that you can’t miss. You have to clear all the cache from Paramount Plus.
- Turn on your Vizio TV.
- Pick a Remote and go to the menu.
- Find the Application Manager and click on Youtube.
- Go to the app managing Option and find the cache option.
- Now clear the cache and also you can clear the data (if you clear the data then you need to log in again to the App).
If you clear the cache now then it is a high chance that your App will work.
Factory reset Your Vizio TV
Now the last option that you should try is the factory reset your Vizio TV by following the below steps.
- Take your Remote Control.
- Go to the settings.
- Select Reset & Admin Option.
- Now go for the Factory reset.
It will take some time to reset and automatically restart when it’s done. You can check after that.
Video: Why is the Vizio Paramount Plus not working?
If you are interested in the Video “Why is the Vizio Paramount Plus not working” then watch it.
Here we shared the article Why is the Vizio Paramount Plus not working? You can read and solve the issue. The one thing you should keep in mind that don’t use any third-party Apps. Always Update your Vizio TV whenever it comes.