Peacock is a Streaming service App that provides on-demand and live TV services. In this article, I will show you How to Get Peacock on Vizio TV.
I will share everything to watch Peacock on Vizio TV. The old model of Vizio TV doesn’t compatible with the peacock App. You can add this App to the latest model only. To get it, you can use Chromecast, Airplay, and many more. Let’s start the article.
Does your Vizio TV is Compatible With Peacock?
There is some old model of Vizio Tv that doesn’t support Peacock. Before 2017 models are not compatible with Vizio TV. If your Vizio Tv is the latest then don’t worry. Well here is the list of Vizio TVs that doesn’t support Peacock.
|Peacock is not compatible with the below Vizio Tv Models|
If your Vizio TV is from this above list then your Vizio TV is old. So, you have to change or replace your Vizio TV. This option is very expensive.
Another option is you can use a streaming stick. Through this, you can watch Peacock. It is not expensive. You can buy it easily at a low price.
How to Watch Peacock on Vizio TV?
There are many ways to add Peacock on Vizio TV. Let’s see one by one.
Install Peacock On Your Vizio TV
Let’s see the installation process.
- Turn on Vizio TV and take your Remote.
- Make sure your Vizio TV is connected to a stable Internet connection.
- Now Press the V button.
- Now go to the All Apps option. Otherwise, Search the Peacock App.
- In all Apps options, you will find Peacock App without searching.
- Click on the Peacock App and download it.
- Once it is downloaded launch the App.
If you are not a registered user then you have to sign up first and otherwise sign in with the correct credentials. After the login, you can watch the content from Peacock App.
How to Watch Peacock on Vizio using Casting?
You can cast the mobile screen to watch Peacock on the Vizio TV. There are two different methods used for Casting. If you have Android then you can use Chromecast and If you have an iOS device then you can use Airplay.
Stream Peacock On Your Vizio TV using Chromecast
Let’s see the steps for streaming Peaock on Vizio TV using Chromecast.
- Make sure Your Vizio has Chromecast turned on.
- Go to your phone play store and download Peacock App.
- Install the App and launch it.
- Enter the login details.
- Start watching your content on the App.
- Now find the cast options and click on them.
- Now you will see your Vizio Tv name there.
- Click on it and connect it.
Now the screen will mirror your Vizio TV. You can watch and enjoy it.
Stream Peacock On Your Vizio TV using Airplay
For iOS devices you can use Airplay to stream Peacock App on your Vizio TV. Let’s see the steps.
First, check whether the Vizio TV has Airplay or not otherwise you have to update your Vizio TV.
- Go to App Store and download Peacock App.
- Launch the App and enter the login details.
- Watch the content you want to watch.
- Now find the Airplay option and click on it.
- You will the list of devices. Select your Vizio TV.
Now you can watch your favorite content on the TV.
Video: How to Get Peacock on Vizio TV 
You can see here is the Video available for How to Get Peacock on Vizio TV.
It’s time to wrap up this article. I explained How to Get Peacock on Vizio TV. You can also get many apps by using the above methods. If you have any questions you can ask us in the comment section.