Vizio TV comes with various features which attract customers. If you purchase Vizio TV but Don’t know How to Connect AirPods to a Vizio TV then there is nothing to worry about. We are here to explain multiple methods to you.
Always Apple products remain in demand and people also love them because they come with very good features and Strong Security. Some users have Airpods but they are facing difficulty connecting with Vizio TV. You have to follow some methods which we will discuss in this article.
How do I connect AirPods to Vizio TV via Bluetooth?
There are multiple codecs for Bluetooth. Some codecs support Vizio TV and some do not. AirPods use AAC/SBC Bluetooth but Vizio Tv does not use this Bluetooth. Vizio uses LE Bluetooth. So, this is the problem that Airpods can’t connect Vizio TV directly through Bluetooth but we have one solution here.
You can use a Bluetooth transmitter. There are many Bluetooth transmitters available in shops and also you can checkout online. By this, you can easily connect AirPods to Vizio TV.
You can use an auxiliary, coaxial port, optical, or RCA to connect your Vizio TV to the AirPods. You have to enable your Bluetooth and put it into pairing mode. Once it will connect you can use it.
How to connect AirPods to Vizio TV via Apple TV?
The second option is Apple TV. If you have Apple TV in your Vizio TV then you can easily connect AirPods to Vizio TV. You can follow these simple Instructions.
- Press the button back of your AirPods charging case.
- Hold until the white light flashes.
- Take a look on Apple Tv and find Menu Button.
- Press the Menu button and locate the settings options.
- After that go to Remotes & Devices Bluetooth.
- Now find your Apple Airpods and complete the Pairing process.
Now you will find that your Apple AirPods are connected to Vizio TV and enjoy it.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Vizio Smart Tv?
if you have Bluetooth headphones then you can connect to Vizio Smart TV but not directly. You can use a wireless Adapter. You have to connect to the set-up box but your set-up box must have enabled Bluetooth. If this is not available then you can use Adapter or USB cable.
Follow these simple instructions.
- Check the built-in Bluetooth option and use a Bluetooth adapter 4.0 or higher.
- Check your TV has Bluetooth Turned on.
- Now you can Pair and connect your headphones to your Vizio TV.
- You can play videos and listen to music on your headphone now.
How to Troubleshoot Bluetooth Connection Issues?
For the Troubleshoot, you have to run Bluetooth Capability troubleshooter. Follow these Steps.
- Find the Start button and click on it.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings and choose Update & Security.
- There you will find troubleshooting.
- Now click on Find and Fix Problems and click on Run.
- Now go according to the troubleshooting instructions.
How to connect Vizio TV via Infrared?
If you want to connect your Vizio TV via Infrared then follow these steps.
- Make sure there is no obstacle between your Headphone and TV.
- Now you can assign your TV to the headset.
How to Connect Wired Headphones to the Vizio Smart TV?
If you want to Connect Wired headphones to the Vizio Smart TV then you have to follow these instructions.
- Find your headset.
- You have to find the 3.5 mm Jack in your TV.
- When you find out then insert your headset wire into your TV.
- Now check your Headset and TV are connected.
Video: How to Connect AirPods to a Vizio TV?
If you don’t know How to Connect AirPods to a Vizio TV then you can watch this Video.
We hope Now you can Connect AirPods to a Vizio TV. We explained all methods to solve this issue. You can follow the above suitable methods.