If you don’t know How to Connect Vizio Soundbar to TV using AUX then don’t worry. We will solve your problem. Sometimes users have a problem with the Vizio Soundbar and they get frustrated. Now you don’t have to frustrate. Just read this whole article properly.
Can I connect a soundbar with an AUX cord?
Yes, You can connect easily. In the old model, It was hard to connect Soundbar to the AUX Cord but now It is easy to connect the Aux cord to the soundbar. You just need a Digital Audio Converter (DAC). Through DAC it will convert digital signal to analogue signal. Now you can check whether your Vizio soundbar is connected to an Aux cord or not.
What Tools do I need to connect a soundbar with an AUX Cord?
You need these 3 Tools to connect the soundbar to an Aux cord.
- Digital Audio Converter (DAC)
- AUX Cord
How to connect a soundbar with an AUX Cord?
You can easily connect a Soundbar with an AUX Cord by following these steps:
- You need Digital Audio Converter (DAC).
- Connect DAC and AUX Cord.
- Connect DAC to your Vizio TV’s output port.
- Now you have to connect another end of the AUX to the soundbar.
- Connect your Soundbar and Vizio to the Power outlet.
- Turn on your TV and Soundbar.
Now you can see your Soundbar is connected to the AUX Cord.
How to connect the Vizio soundbar to the TV with an Audio Cable?
This is as simple as connecting the soundbar to the AUX cord. Follow these steps to connect Vizio Soundbar to TV with Audio Cable.
- Find the TV’s Audio Output Port and Connect your Audio cable to the port.
- The other End of your cable should be connected to the Soundbar.
- Now connect your TV and Soundbar to the Power outlet and Turn it on.
- Now check your Audio.
If you follow these steps then you can easily connect your soundbar to the TV with an Audio cable.
How to connect the Vizio soundbar to the TV with Bluetooth?
Here are some simple steps that you can follow to connect the Vizio soundbar to the TV with Bluetooth.
- Connect your soundbar to the Power Outlet and Turn on your Soundbar.
- Find the Bluetooth button and click on it.
- Also, you have to turn on your TV’s Bluetooth.
- Now check your Bluetooth device available list.
- If your TV name is there then click on it. It will connect by this.
Why won’t the Vizio soundbar work with TV?
There are many reasons for Vizio Soundbar not working with your TV. Here are some issues.
- Check your Power source for your Soundbar and TV both.
- Check the cable properly. Input/output cords are properly inserted or not.
- You can check whether your Soundbar is connected to the TV or not.
- Sometimes Soundbar is turned off and users get frustrated. So, you can also check that.
- If your issue still persists then you can reset your Soundbar.
After that check whether your problem is fixed or not. If not then you can follow the user manual and make sure whatever they mentioned steps to solve this issue you’ve tried. If you miss any step then you can try and follow that instruction.
Why won’t my Vizio soundbar make a sound?
There are some reasons why your Vizio soundbar won’t make a sound. First, you can check whether your soundbar is On or not. Your power supply comes properly or not. Sometimes Power cord can be the reason because damage can happen and it prevents making a sound to the soundbar.
Make sure your Input/output cords are inserted in the proper port. You can try different ports and check which one is working fine and then follow that. Now, the last option is you can reset your soundbar because some technical glitches prevent it to make a sound in a soundbar.
Video: How to Connect Vizio Soundbar to TV using Aux?
You can watch the video on How to connect Vizio Soundbar to TV using Aux?
In this article, we explained How to Connect Vizio Soundbar to TV using Aux. We hope your issue is solved by reading this article. Sometimes Vizio Soundbar HDMI ARC can stop working also. For that, you can also follow some steps from this article.